I Miss You

I Miss You
I Miss You
  • Where you used to be, there is a hole in the world, which I find myself constantly walking around in the daytime, and falling in at night.  I miss you like hell.
  • Love is missing someone whenever you're apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you're close in heart.
  • Sometimes, when one person is missing, the whole world seems depopulated.
  • All days are nights to see till I see thee,
    And nights bright days when dreams do show thee to me.
  • Can miles truly separate you from friends.... If you want to be with someone you love, aren't you already there?
  • How like a winter hath my absence been
    From thee, the pleasure of the fleeting year!
    What freezings have I felt, what dark days seen!
    What old December's bareness everywhere!
  • Nothing makes the earth seem so spacious as to have friends at a distance; they make the latitudes and longitudes.
  • If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden.
  • Within you I lose myself...
    Without you I find myself
    Wanting to be lost again.
  • Parting is all we know of heaven and all we need to know of hell.
  • Gone - flitted away,
    Taken the stars from the night and the sun
    From the day!
    Gone, and a cloud in my heart.
  • Absence from whom we love is worse than death, and frustrates hope severer than despair.
  • What is the opposite of two?  A lonely me, a lonely you.
  • No distance of place or lapse of time can lessen the friendship of those who are thoroughly persuaded of each other's worth.

No comments:

Post a Comment